Dusty Room

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Rough Sketch
Software used :Adobe Photoshop CS3
A real test of patience and detail.
I started to paint the illustration,immediately after some progress,i finally decided to complete it.I took some references for chair and how the wooden Slab looks.I used 2 point perspective.First,i drawn a rough sketch to compose the things,then i proceeded.I used a brush size of 1 px for detailing the some parts,I really enjoyed it.
I still hope that i missed something.
Hope you liked it.
Please be free to leave comments.



7 comments:

Laxmi Narayana said...

Dusty room digital painting is very nice i think it is very tough to paint in photoshop. I think if it whould be added more wooden things or any object in left side it looks more realistaic.

somesh said...

dude it is awesome realy u improved allot
i like ur work realy keep it up best of luck

3Dartist_Dev said...

wow..!! man its awesome really working hard keep it up.. all the best

Anonymous said...

i dont know the technical details, but the ideas are very creative..the pic seems so realistic. Good job!! :)

Sami Shaikh said...

It is really excellent and i like that painting very much. Up to my knowledge, really it gives real feel and wooden texture and lighting is charitable actual sense. Good work dude work hard.........you can do best and extra ordinary...........

Anonymous said...

little bit darkness is missing but nice

Anonymous said...

Can we use this image for commercial use....reply asap

Post a Comment